Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Things I am obsessed over: Make Up!

Makeup: Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette. Double love, the pigmented colors wear so well, day-night, office, school anywhere. 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette

YouTube Guru: Okay I am going to be completely honest, at first she was over bearing and I started questioning my subscribing morals. But something about her is just great. Her tutorials and reviews are always so honest and lets face it, hilarious. If this girl was in California, I would want to be her BFF. Lolamarie7 aka. Jess. She is a doll. Yes she starts EVERY video looking around, fooling with her hair and just plain not there, and then her infamous words. "Hey Guys, Okay SO!" - Yes we made a joke of it, but it is out of love. I think she is the most fascinating guru. She is sarcastic *like myself, loves to showcase her favorite products and her friends! I think that is the best part about her she is super nice! I think she is the type I would actually say hi to in Wal-mart, where she likes to find deals! *Again like myself. One more thing, she does hair. Which you will learn is probably what I should be going to school for right now. I have a degree, but I want more. Grad School possibly, but I have ALWAYS wanted to do hair...hmm, I just pulled a Jess, see? we would get along. Love it! http://www.youtube.com/user/LolaMarie7

One more thing that I don't love, more so adore. Yep I said it ADORE Hautelook.com
This site has amazing deals on clothes (which are usually way too small for my lady figure, but hey it still has Makeup! which has NO size, thank goodness for that, am I right ladies?  Check it out and if you are interested, comment and I will hook you up with an invite, which might give me some discount? Not sure but I am sure you will love it. My favorites are the Urban Decay and LORAC sales.




Okay well...Chelsea Handler is on and I am ready to laugh.

                                         *My love for this little lady is a whole other post*




Ciao!
M

1 comment: