Thursday, December 30, 2010

....Long overdue!

- Well, so many things have happened in the last few months. Dad was in the hospital (He is okay now...)..on a happier note holiday extravaganzas happened after that... I am sorry I am late but....Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! I hope you all had spectacular holidays. (I will be posting on my holiday party crafts!)

Okay now that I am back I will go straight into my latest finds, which were from tonight.

Side story: My loving boyfriend and I have spent the last three days watching, How I met your mother . We are in love, yes with each other but right now I mean with the show. I got him the first two seasons (ahem...thanks Black Friday!!)

But we finished the two and we headed to Target for 3-5. (Hey its Christmas break! Why not stay up till all hours of the night watching this show right?

Okay so we have two Targets, one that is exactly 0.5 miles from my home and another (the big daddy of targets, the Super Target) 2.6 Miles away.

So why not go to both right?

Okay so first stop Women's Clearance, nothing worth my dime so I headed to shoes....and OMW! (oh my wallet)

here are my new beauties. Travel with me ladies down aisle one...

Women's Xhilaration® Sharee Studded Flats - Tan --- $4.98

Originally $19.99
 

Women's Xhilaration® Signe Embellished Ballet Flats - Pewter ---$4.98

Originally $19.99

Women's Xhilaration® Salema Zipper Trim Flat Shoes - Purple/Black ---$4.98

Originally $19.99

Yes, I got two pairs of these, Black and Purple....because let's face it at $4.98 a pair, I can afford to have these puppies in two colors..

Women's Xhilaration® Shauna Pleated Wedge Shoe - Metallic --- $4.98

Originally $19.99

 Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kaden Tall Buckle Boots - Black --- $24.98

Originally $34.99 (Not the biggest deal, BUT they had my size!, I am normally a 10 (yikes!) But I have this boot in another color and the 11 is better so...these puppies are mine



Did I over do it? Please like that is even possible.
Side note #2: Do you love how Target names their shoes? Cuter names than other stores in my opinion. So anyway, six pairs of shoes! Ahh score! Yep so tomorrow I will be donating shoes from my collection that I
A. Never wear.
B would be embarrassed to wear
C. Wouldn't want to be wearing while running into one of my celebrity crushes. 
I am talking to you newly single Ryan Reynolds!


Well anyone else find any gems lately??  


Also, I have zero New Year's Eve Plans...any thoughts? It might be movies...more how I met your mother..and some pots and pans getting banged up!


 Lovelovelove


M

1 comment:

  1. MAYA!! I LOVE your blog!! And i love those flats.... :)

    ReplyDelete