Monday, June 20, 2011

-- No excuses blog like a champion

Okay so basically TON's of things have been going on, Birthdays, Bridal showers, Bachelorette Concert, and a Wedding.
Well the wedding was BEAUTIFUL and I might show some of the beauties we made for it. But in the mean time I have developed a new love... more watches yikes!!

Okay so here are my newest additions. And here is the thing, I paid $10 for each of them. Gotta love a new accessory at an amazing price. So here we go.... and yes I named them myself.


Colt

Glitzy 

Maggie

 Lola

The thing about watches is that they can be kind of awkward if they don't match perfectly. Here is a little fact about me. I love awkward moments, live for them even. I don't care if my outfit looks outlandish because I am the one that is wearing it! Now, don't get me wrong I am not a "person of wal-mart" or on anyones "team" I just like to wear what I like to wear and for the last few months it has been watches.

I am going to try my best to update my blog 3 times a month. I get a LOT of deals on all sorts of things (even practical things like...a Smog Check!)  and feel like I have been cheating on my readers. Forgive me. I am back and ready to buy write.

So long for now.
lovelovelove
M


- Watches bought at  Francescas Collections in La Jolla, California or online @

1 comment:

  1. If I wore watches...these..which look amazing against that cute background would make me run to Francescas. Love them! May I borrow one maybe?????? It may be start of my watch obsession! Mom

    ReplyDelete