Sunday, July 31, 2011

-- Easy Peasy

--Well I am off!

Off to the Bay Area! I will be traveling by bus visiting Universities and enjoying the bay area with 40+ high school students. I am beyond excited for this trip as it will be a great opportunity to meet the students I work with, have a great time learning about other Universities, and of course!!*** spending time with my co-workers whom I adore!

This past weekend I was trying to sleep a little more as next week I might lose my precious beauty sleep hours. (Poor kids! yikes) In doing so we felt a little more lazy than usual so of course you start craving all the bad eats right?

Well we were and we have been eating pretty healthy so we decided to go a little crazy and make cobbler.


Now we could have bought organic healthy apples and peeled and cored until our fingers hurt.

We also could have measured the cinnamon and sugar and flour evenly.

And we also could have used a butter alternative

Instead we used this

Real Butter, the real deal. Not margarine, not I can't believe its not butter.. B-U-T-T-E-R.


Milk.


Louisana Fish Fry - Cobbler Mix $1.22


And... ta da. $2-3

Directions:
Melt 4tbsp butter and pour into 9x9 baking dish

In bowl mix cobbler mix, 3/4 cup milk until smooth, pour over butter.

Add fruit filling, and mix around a little

Bake 375* for 40-45 minutes.

Enjoy!
*We served this ala mode*

Was it the healthiest?
Nope

Was is AMAZING?
Yeppers

Lovelovelove

The Traveling M


No comments:

Post a Comment