Thursday, July 07, 2011

Mermaid Nails

As previously stated, I change my nail polish all the time and love trying new things. Most recently I stumbled upon Mermaid Nails. here  and I knew I wanted to try it immediately. So I asked mom if she had any loose glitter in her craft room. Yes. She has a craft room. I jump in and jump out before I look around and get distracted and end up losing my focus for my first craft and end up starting 100 others!

Supplies:
Nail Color
Top Coat
Glitter
Extra Brush
She just so happened to have the SAME glitter.


Martha Stewart Loose Glitter I used gold.

and This nail polish
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color: Blue-Away


First I painted two coats of Blue-Away. Then I grabbed my 4 year old nieces paint brush... shh don't tell her, girlfriend will take.me.out. ;)
I dipped the cuties brush into this clear polish & painted the tip of my nail


Then I dipped the same brush into the loose glitter and patted it on the freshly clear painted tip.

Dried and Ta-Da! 

I l-o-v-e the one mermaid nail!

 lovelovelove
M

 
ps. My goal is to write to more than my 3 followers.
Pretty please with a cherry on top?

1 comment:

  1. I am a follower! But for some reason my picture is showing up blank..but I promise I am there! This is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete