Monday, September 05, 2011

99 Cent Sale!

There are a few reasons I check my favorite blogs daily.
One is to save money honey!


She spends countless hours researching and distributing prime beauty deals and information. She is amazing! She even organizes each weekly sale by store: Rite Aid, CVS or Walgreens  etc. 

To quote a crazy little blonde stylist, she is Ba-na-nas! 

I started reading her blog last year and have figured out when I need to head to the drugstore to find the exact deal I am looking for, eye shadows, nail care, hair products, shower goodies...


Wet N Wild is known as that teeny bopper makeup line that costs pennies and is worth using about .5 times right? 
Well no more! They have improved every product they have. Their colors are much more pigmented which basically means more vibrant!
My favorites are the Comfort Zone Palette, which I use every day. And on stand by are my wet n wild color icon eye shadow singles in Brulee, and Nutty. After that are my Coastal Scent Palettes.


The great thing about these little babies is the price, the singles are usually $1.99 but from  8/28/11 to 9/24/11   all their $1.99 products are 99 cents! For the list of the products on sale check out this link!

Here is my haul from last night, not soon after my last post I grabbed the boy and we headed to Walgreens.

The pictures are from my phone so they might be a little grainy, I apologize.
Nail Polishes: (L-R) Wild Shine- Tickled Pink, Fast Dry- FuchsiaRama, Everybody Loves Redmond (Top,Bottom and Right) - Megalast - Bite the Bullet, Haze of Love, Under your Spell, Disturbia, and Sugar Coat.  



Mega Last Eye Liners - Black Brown, Charcoal, and Navy.
Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils - Graphite and Pixie 
Eye Shadow Singles: Sugar, Brulee (x2), Penny, Nutty

* My daily eye, Brulee on lid, nutty on crease and a little sugar on the brow bone*
For night time, heavier on the Nutty, I like to add a little Penny to the middle of the lid and blend in your crease. It is beautiful copper color...or color of a penny get it? ;)
lovelovelove

Maya


No comments:

Post a Comment