Thursday, September 15, 2011

-- DIY Hex Nut Bracelet Tutorial

You will need:
Ribbon
Hex Nuts
Braiding Knowledge


*Side Note: Our local Wal-Mart only carries Silver Hex nuts! The Horror!
So I went to Home Depot to find some gold ones...the looks I got for saying the words bracelet and hex nuts in the same sentence at HD were priceless!


Ribbon:
Wal-Mart about 98 cents or some other ridiculous cent price.
 

Cut 3 pieces of ribbon to fit your wrist
 (I cut them long enough to wrap the bracelet around my wrist twice) 

Knot the ribbon about 2 inches from the top 

Braid , finish braid, add Hex Nuts and knot

*Yes the colors are different*

The finished product!

Enjoy lovely readers!

Maya

ps. Don't forget to follow me <3



3 comments:

  1. Maya! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog...is this Maya from HS Maya?!?! How are you!?!?! I hope you're doing well! I will for sure add you to my list!

    Look forward to hearing from you!

    Aarean

    p.s. stop by my color issue blog...Linds was actually a guest spotlight on there! :-)

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Aarean,
    Yes Maya from High School here :) I am fantastic, working at CSU San Marcos - living in Murrieta and blogging here and there. Hope all is well! I know! & I tried to win a new blog design that she had with you! so cute! How are you doll? Your daughter is just precious! Isn't it fun keeping up like this?

    Maya

    ReplyDelete