Sunday, February 26, 2012

Insta-graphic Sunday

My week in an instant

My walk into work

My sweetheart and I enjoying a view on our 4th anniversary date.

The first much too windy and cold view..

About 10 steps after taking the first picture one of our amazing students on campus offered me his extra Raspberry Mocha from our on-campus Starbucks (yes we are spoiled), I kindly accepted.


I adore this bracelet it was a present from my sister when she asked me to be her maid of honor. It makes me feel stronger when I wear it. It says "Dance like no one is watching"

My sweetheart took me to hear his classmate Manny sing Salsa, bachata and a few other varieties. We danced, ate these delicious tacos and had a relaxful evening..
http://mannycepeda.com/

Look closely, rude much? All her Cd's were $9.99

My Sweetheart and I

My amazing simple diary keeps me sane and gives me at least 2 minutes peace to creative write each day. Which color should I pick next time?

That's all for now, on to the next one

lovelovelove
M

No comments:

Post a Comment