Friday, March 02, 2012

Insta-graphics

-- I am going to try this blogger app out.. Not sure how the format will work

1. Pho - pho is an amazing soup that is mainly broth, I get pho ga which is chicken. It has rice noodles, broth, chicken and other ingredients that make it perfect for rainy days.


2. Peerless Coffee - the perfect way to start a day! Peerless coffee is bad out of San Francisco, it has wonderful flavors like Caramel Nut Fudge among others!

3. Spamalot - I have never seem Monty python and the holy grail, my sweetheart has and we went to see it at the Pantages theater in Los Angeles. It was wonderful and hilarious!

4. Macbeth luggage tags - found at Marshalls for $6.99 it was perfect since I am off to Sacramento tomorrow for a work conference!

5. Jellies!? Seriously? Are they back or was there a little left over gel from the 90's to make these bad boys?

Thanks all for now lovelys...

Lovelovelove,

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment