Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!!

Here are 5 things that make me smile!

My new J Crew Necklace in Turquoise and I also got Grey
(E bay)


Sending my friend a picture of my makeup this week...
(This was only picture #3)


Free Filtered Water at work!


You pick two at Panera!
If you don't have one, get their FREE rewards card, it is a fun surprise getting a little treat here or there for ...again FREE! (Not shown: my Free Berry Smoothie!)


That Sir Winston can give high fives! He is so cute and fluffy, try to find him!



Photobucket


Lovelovelove
Maya

2 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace! That's a lot of make-up! Yay for free filtered water! We like free stuff! And what a cutie!

    Here's my H5F:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-high-five-friday-41312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you display your necklace in that frame! so cute!

    ReplyDelete