Saturday, April 21, 2012

My April 2012 Birchbox


Every time I received my birchbox I get an e-mail 3 days before telling me what is inside of it, and I always have to remember to delete the e-mail before I get nosy and ruin my surprise.


The unwrapping is always so exciting!



Oh hello there, what wonderful gifts will you give me today!?


I will be honest, I usually toss this aside, but today I decided to read it


My samples:
dropps Laundry Detergent
amika Nourishing Hair Mask
Zoya Nail Polish in Lotus
Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift


Close up of Lotus


Wonderstruck and Lotus with a peeking amika!

 
 I am a bit of a nail polish hoarder so this has already been used. I love the grayish tone to it, and it has just enough sparkle and shine. I am a huge fan of Zoya Products as it is so anytime I get one of this I am ecstatic!


While I still love my birchbox, I think they need to up the ante and get more beauty products to try, as in MAKEUP. I have so many soaps, oils and lotions and countless mini samples of perfume but I have my little survey set to "I like to try new makeup trends" and I have yet receive ANY new makeup trends. Face makeup or Eye makeup... Odd. What I will say for birchbox as a company is that when I recieved my last birchbox and the glass perfume sample had shattered they shipped another box to me without any additional costs. It was very nice, a WHOLE new box and not just the sample. Which in fact I loved because I got a different color of the nail polish and I LOVE the Shine perfume. Great work birchbox!


lovelovelove
Maya


No comments:

Post a Comment