Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Wants

Here are my 5 current wants from Pinterest

1. Polka Dot Bathing Suit
How cute is this bathing suit? I love how the ruched middle section helps hide the tummy (not that model even has one)

 
2. Kate Spade Iphone Case















This case is adorable! I love the pink trim and the classic polka dots!

 

3. Cute Target Rug
Source: target.com via Candis on Pinterest


4. A Massage!



I am dying for a massage, my back has been so tense lately it is yelling






"massage me massage me!"




Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


5.
This entire outfit!

How cute is this color? Sure there are eight pink items in one outfit but what the hay! Why not? A little pink never killed anyone











 

Anyone want to join me telling me their Wednesday wants?

LoveLoveLove
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment