Friday, June 01, 2012

Weekend Fun!

This weekend will be full of fun!
Tonight my sweetheart and I are going to see Addams Family the Musical at the San Diego Civic Theater

I am really excited to see this one! We have season tickets ahem... nose bleed seats, but hey we get to see all of the shows! 

Tomorrow we are going to one of my best friends daughters birthday party! 
Photo Credit: Puppy Cake


It will be a fun puppy themed event. I wish I could give her a puppy but for fear of losing my friend after that surprise I will have to keep the present more, well normal.


Sunday we are having our monthly family meal, in the past we have always had a family dinner, this month we are having a family Breakfast! I have the main dish so I am going to be making Chilaquiles a mexican dish, that is kind of like lasanga except instead of noodles you use tortillas and instead of marinara sauce you use enchildada sauce. I keep looking at more and more recipes, cross your fingers for me!


After family breakfast my cutie and I are heading to a Padres Game vs The Diamondbacks!
I am so excited! Go Padres!



I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

LoveLoveLove
Maya

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you joined us for Addams Family. Hope you enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete