Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello my dear friends!
I am going to start off with a High Five for Friday.

Photobucket
There are several things I love about From My Grey Desk.
First off, Lauren is adorable and hilarious, if she lived a bit closer to California I am sure we would be best friends. You know when you read a blog, and just start cracking up like you know the person and exactly how they would say what they typed? See #10, this is where I knew we needed to be friends. I was dying in laughter.
Secondly I want her hair, I can't for the life of me figure out the center part. Hers has volume, is cute, isn't in her face...hopefully she does a little tutorial wink-wink.
Alright now time to link-up!
 
 
1. My sweetheart and I headed to the ballpark for a Alumni game planned by my Alma Mater.
2. This cardigan is heaven on earth, I have already planned out several of my fall outfits around it, so hopefully I purchase it soon! Yes this California Girl is a Bama fan! Roll Tide! (My brother in law is from Alabama and I love him so...it just makes sense right?)
3. Pho Ga is amazing, even on unbearably hot days.
4. L'Oreal Voluminous, I get asked about my lashes a lot. I can post a before picture if you want that too. I have long lashes as it is but they aren't very full, so this plumps them up a bit.
5. Lindsay at http://www.delightedmomma.com/ and I grew up on the same street when we were little girls and I went to her house with my best friend, maybe two years ago for a Christmas party. It was then that she told me about Tea Tree Oil and since then I have used this on every little pimple since, it is magic. I use it after I wash my face, one tiny dab, then head to bed and when I wake up it is drastically decreased in size, in pain etc.
 
lovelovelove
M

1 comment:

  1. skin care tips? please share!

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete