Saturday, September 08, 2012

Frugal Find: T.J.Maxx

While I have been on my work adventures and life/moving adventures I found a few frugal finds, but the past is the past you know what I mean? I could post all the pictures but why? Let's focus on the present! Today I forced asked my sweet boyfriend if he wanted to go to T.J. Maxx, he jumped for joy ;) and out the door we went!
 
While I found a lot of adorable bags, I didn't capitalize on them. One Steve Madden was on clearence for $20, but I saw a flaw and decided if it sat on the shelf for that long and it somehow got messed up...then I was going to pass on buying it.
 
After walking thru the entire store and only finding a Camelbak water bottle for $12, I walked sadly up to the registers. I love T.J Maxx's sneaky way of putting all of these cute little things that you HAVE to buy right before you get to the register! Luckily for them and me, that is where I found the stash..
 



Colorful, bright, pastel, neon and sparkly. Like little bottles of instant happiness. Yep Essie Nail Polish. While I have explained my addiction to nail polish before, I must confess that last weekend in a moment of weakness necessity, I gave half of my nail polishes away, to my amazing older sisters. So I didn't feel too bad for buying these three, how could I pass them up at only $3.99 a bottle! I bought the shades: Very Structured, Absolutely Shore, and Soiree Mauve.
Quick Frugal Tip: I have this habit of getting my phone out and googling shades of nail polish, lip glosses, eyeshadows etc while in stores, it helps me cut down on my spending and I get what I will really use and want.
 
 
 
 
While I was out I got this lip gloss (I also gave away a bunch of makeup!) It is by Maybelline and called Baby Lips, the shade is 25: Pink Punch. It is a lovely pink shade, baby lips are very similiar to Revlon Lip Butters, very moisturizing and colorful. I like that it is light and buildable, not as pigmented as Revlon Lip Butters but I like it for a nice quick lip and day to day moisture.
 
Well that's it for this trip to T.J. Maxx. 
 
Lovelovelove
M
 
 
-- I was not paid for my reviews of these products, they were purchesed by me and all my opinons are my own (clearly) ;)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment