Friday, September 28, 2012

High Five for Friday!

1. I work at a University and get the amazing perk of enjoying our student life! This week our students put on an amazing Polynesian Festival on campus! There was food, music and these beautiful dancers! We also enjoyed a cultural dancer from Samoa, he was a great speaker/dancer/entertainer!

2. The boyfriend chose this trek mix from Trader Joes. It is crunchy/soft and salty/ sweet! Perfect mix to take on a hike or to the movies!

3. Barnes and Noble has so many adorable little finds, this sign is perfect for Halloween!

4. Speaking of Barnes and Noble, have you seen these decorative books they have!? I die. I graduated with a Literature and Writing degree and kept all of my books. There is something so special about children's books and their beautiful written tales, when I have children, they (I) will own these :)

Lastly, a picture at one the 5 high schools I get to work at, this was at a back to school night. Its campus is over 100 years old and sits less than a mile away from the Pacific Ocean. Oh the perks of living in California :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maya! I absolutely adore beautiful books. My daughter used to work at Borders before they went out of business, and she would often buy me the pretty editions of classics. I love them!

    I found you through High Five 4 Friday...hope you'll stop by my blog and say hello!

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
    I'm giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

    ReplyDelete