Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Beauty Finds


Hi there!
I am going to start the New Year off WRIT-ING. ;)

So I decided that I have a ton of beauty products and I need to start using them up and hold myself accountable. Until I start finishing up products, I won't buy anything new. So to start off I will show off the newest members of my Beauty family. I will also add a section (once I figure out how) that if I have a sample product that I don't like and you love, maybe a perfume or something that isn't weird to "share" we can figure out how to get it to you!

So my current favorites are:

1.      OPI "I brake for Manicures", I recently got this color on my toes and while I refuse to post pictures of feet (yuck!) I will tell you this is a beautiful smoky purple gray color. I love a good purple and a good gray so this little bottle is my new favorite!

2.      It's a 10, Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin. This product is something I tried with a hairstylist friend and I loved! But it comes with a hefty price tag. Here is a secret of mine; my boyfriend’s mom has her beauty license and shops at all sorts of fun beauty supply stores! She recently took me and we had a ball! It was $9 and some change? Normally this product would be around $25. Find a hair stylist and buy him/her a Starbucks on the way!

3.      Aquage, Texturizing spray. This cute little bottle is filled with magic. Yep, I said magic. It is the best product for that perfect beachy, piecey and volumized hair! Sure you can make your own, but if you don’t want to, grab this little bottle! 

4.      L'Oreal Advanced Hair care Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. I picked these up on our Christmas trip to Indiana, I hate taping, bagging and saying a prayer for my shampoo to fly and make it to my destination. I also hate those travel bottles, paying half the price for the tiniest bottle is not on my to-do list. So I don’t pack it, I don’t worry and I buy some when I get there. This shampoo is great! My hair color has some red in it and it definitely brought out more red but I love it! The conditioner smells great, is light weight and non-greasy. My hair feels smooth and has a beautiful shine to it. I am really happy that I liked it for our week away and happy to safe it made its way into my suitcase back to California!


Have you tried any new beauty products that you adore?

xoxo
Maya


*All reviews and opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Great web site you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    My site citation

    ReplyDelete