This post will be short and sweet.
Image Credit: alltopstartups.com
Makeup, Hair, Skin
Deluxe samples
$10
(Shipping and Handling, INCLUDED)
(Shipping and Handling, INCLUDED)
Every month
4-5 samples
High end
Birchbox.com
Interested?
Comment below with your e-mail!
Comment below with your e-mail!
I have heard so many amazing things about this and I find myself buying TOO much. I am currently on a Project Pan
What is that? - Project Pan: [Praw-ject Pah-n]You know when you have an amazing project that you use all the time? And then you see the dreaded silver pan that holds the project (see below) that my friend is a pan
Image Credit: daisyparade.blogspot.com
Project pan, using what you have until it is GONE. Then buying something new.
Project pan, using what you have until it is GONE. Then buying something new.
I have finished a powder, eye shadow and shampoo (no pans but why not!)
lovelovelove
M

No comments:
Post a Comment