You will need:
Ribbon
Hex Nuts
Braiding Knowledge
Ribbon
Hex Nuts
Braiding Knowledge
*Side Note: Our local Wal-Mart only carries Silver Hex nuts! The Horror!
So I went to Home Depot to find some gold ones...the looks I got for saying the words bracelet and hex nuts in the same sentence at HD were priceless!
Ribbon:
Wal-Mart about 98 cents or some other ridiculous cent price.
Wal-Mart about 98 cents or some other ridiculous cent price.
Cut 3 pieces of ribbon to fit your wrist
(I cut them long enough to wrap the bracelet around my wrist twice)
(I cut them long enough to wrap the bracelet around my wrist twice)
Knot the ribbon about 2 inches from the top
Braid , finish braid, add Hex Nuts and knot
*Yes the colors are different*
The finished product!
Enjoy lovely readers!
Maya
Maya
ps. Don't forget to follow me <3




LOVE it girl!!
ReplyDeleteMaya! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog...is this Maya from HS Maya?!?! How are you!?!?! I hope you're doing well! I will for sure add you to my list!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing from you!
Aarean
p.s. stop by my color issue blog...Linds was actually a guest spotlight on there! :-)
colorissue.blogspot.com
Hi Miss Aarean,
ReplyDeleteYes Maya from High School here :) I am fantastic, working at CSU San Marcos - living in Murrieta and blogging here and there. Hope all is well! I know! & I tried to win a new blog design that she had with you! so cute! How are you doll? Your daughter is just precious! Isn't it fun keeping up like this?
Maya